Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Handling
FOB: Anaheim, California. All orders are shipped by best method. Actual freight cost will be added to invoice amount. Standard orders will be shipped via UPS GROUND. Express and/or other shipping arrangements must be specified at the time of placing your order. Shipping dates are approximate and are based upon the prompt receipt of all necessary information. Displays&Holders will always endeavor to meet your delivery requirements.
Shipping & Returns
If you have ordered the wrong product, realized you no longer have a need anymore or just decided to take a different direction in regards to your promotional needs here is a few things to consider:
- We will only accept returns on stock items within 10 days after receiving the products.
- All returns are subject to a 20% inspection, re-boxing and re-stocking fee.
- All returned items must be repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection.
- Customers are responsible for all damages that occurs during return shipment. Please keep in mind it is in your best interest to insure your packages for protection.
- Returned merchandise that is damaged upon receipt will not be credited.
- Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs. No credit will be issued on shipping costs and apply to the products only.
- Absolutely no returns will be accepted on custom displays/products including orders with custom imprinting, sizes or accessory products.
*** If you received damaged or defective products or a mis-shipment has occurred please DO NOT RETURN to our facility. Please contact customer service at (714) 527-1179 for resolution. ***
Before you proceed with the following steps in making a return please review our policy above.
- Please contact customer service so an RMA number can be generated for your return.
- Clearly write/label all packages with the assigned RMA number.
- Please complete our Return Form and return with your shipment.
- Returns will not be accepted without the Return Form.
- If the form is not completed filled out this may delay the processing of your return.