Imprinting Your Logo!
Professional Imprinting on your Display!
Your logo, on any display! Whether your company’s name, logo,or tagline is a simple 1-color imprint or a flurry of colors, our expert printing will surely make your display look professional. We have done printing for companies both large and small. Our silk-screen imprinting is both affordable and available for quick shipping. Minimum of 50 pieces is required for all imprinting orders. Imprinted orders are non-returnable. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to sender. Orders canceled during production will be charged manufacturing costs incurred to date.
Standard Imprint Colors
Use our standard imprint colors below. To ensure quality, we recommend a WHITE background to be imprinted behind any YELLOW imprints. Add 30% to imprinting charges for Metallic Gold 871, Metallic Silver 877 and Frost White colors, Full Bleeds or Wrap Around Imprints.
|White||Reflex Blue||Green 347|
|Black||Process Blue||Yellow 123|
|Maroon 201||Blue 281||Red 185|
|Purple 266||Blue 300||Red 485|
|Silver 877||Frost White|
Artwork Requirements & Submission Information
Artwork Submission Process
- Artwork should be sent out/submitted the same day the order has been placed to avoid delays.
- After receiving the file, we will review it for printing requirements. If the file does not meet all necessary requirements, you will be contacted.
- If corrections are required, you may make these changes yourself and resubmit the file or choose to have us make the corrections (if we are able to do so). Additional costs may be incurred if corrections are required to prepare your file.
- After the file has been approved we will send you a virtual proof (picture of what you image looks like on the display). The proof will reflect any changes that have been made. Once we receive your approval, we will proceed with printing.
- Production lead times start AFTER printed proof has been approved!
Artwork Requirements & Guidelines
- Only vector based artwork can be accepted.
- Convert all texts/fonts used to outlines. If unsure, send all fonts used.
- Logos and line based objects should remain in vector format.
- All colors must be separated for SPOT COLORS (pantone specified), no process colors
|Mac/PC Version CS6
(.ai or .eps) or lower
Submitting Your Artwork
Please supply digital artwork containing proper artwork, including printer and screen fonts. Sending a digital art and a PDF copy of art will expedite processing of your order and will easily enable adjustments to artwork if necessary. Email artwork to: email@example.com. 2 lines of typesetting can be prepared according to your instructions at NO CHARGE. You will automatically receive a virtual proof of your imprinted order. Changes to the artwork can be made anytime before you approve the virtual proof. Any additional revisions needed will incur a $10.00 charge. Orders remain on hold until a signed confirmation is received.